1) Using a ruler, draw a straight line on a blank piece of paper
2) Draw an other line, making sure both lines touch at any point.
3) Continue this, each new line touching the last
4) Stop drawing lines once the page looks evenly covered in lines
5) Open Pandora Radio- choose shuffle station
6) Start to study for Nutrition 132 quiz
7) Every time you choose to skip a song, fill in a random shape with circles
8) Every time a song plays that you like, shade in a random shape completely
9) Repeat until you finally remember all of the water-soluble vitamins
At first I did not think that this would be all that interesting but it turns out it was fun. This activity gave me time to study for a Philosophy test and enjoy some good music. I think this drawing came out pretty good as well. I feel like I made something exquisite. I am not good at drawing so seeing that I can make something like this motivates me to vast out and look for my type of art. A lot of artist tell it will take a while to find your own style but when you do it is a sweet feeling. I will look into different styles of art because of this project thanks Lizbeth!